Monday, April 03, 2006

Bank Roll Update: April 3 2005

I've been trying to recover from some bad sessions. I got my FTP back up to $191 and I increased my Pokerstars account to $145. I've been playing mostly $0.05/0.10 NLHE games on both. I played the $1 NLHE Sit and Go on Pokerstars Sunday night. I think my record on those SnG's are pretty good. I usually make the money or have been the last 3-4 times I've played. I think it's a brilliant game to practice basic SnG strategics. I wish the SnG's on FTP will fill up as fast.


I can't wait to increase my bankroll to over $200 on Pokerstars, so that I can play the $5 Sit and Go's on Pokerstars.


One thing I have noticed about slowly moving up, is that bad beats are easier to handle. They still suck, but I've sucked out other folks as well.


Current bankroll
FTP: $191.10 + 1/$26 satellite token
Pokerstars: $145.77

Live: $300.00

No comments: