Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Weight-in

Weight Lost

I lose three pounds this week. I stuck very well to the diet. This weekend when I wasn't taking the oil, I snacked reasonable well. I added nuts to my diet. I notice my set point is less. I need less food to feel full.

Food Journal

I guess I could stop writing down my food during the day, but I need that discipline to keep track. For me, this is the only thing that works. I have been on diets before but this is the only thing that consistently works for me.

Stress Test

Last week, I went to Boulder to get a Stress Test with my doctor. I think I did okay, My doctor administered the test and he didn't have any strong comments. I have a follow up planned with him next month to talk about all of my results. He did say that if I was to run, try to keep my heart rate at around 130-140 range.

Exercise

I've been real good with exercising. This weekend I worked out twice at the gym and I ran for 30 minutes on the treadmill keeping my heart rate at around 140.

Weight: 269 lbs (home scale)

No comments: