I now don't think our bathroom scale is broken. I weighted myself in the morning and it said 274.5 lbs. I've lost about 5.5 lbs. I'm going to mark it as 275 lbs for convenient sake.
I was very good yesterday. I had to travel for business and I had to eat out for a few meals. I was very concerned about that, but I made a meal plan in my head:
- At the airport I had a McDonalds Premium salad (Southwest), half a package of dressing, and a small parfait
- For breakfast an Egg McMuffin with Hashbrowns (my only indulgence)
- Lunch was catered with a small sandwich from Panera and some side salad;
- and finally for dinner I went to a real restaurant at the airport and had salmon with vegetables (without the garlic mashed potatoes and just a little blue cheese dressing for the house salad).
- I also had red wine at dinner and on the plane back.
- For all my salads, I used the 'dip the fork in the dressing first method' to just get a little dressing on the greens.
Weight: 275 lbs (home scale)