Monday, March 13, 2006

PokerStars Icons

One of the nice features with the PokerStars site is the ability to upload your own image. The downside to it is that you can only change it once. So let that be a warning.

Unless you've won a WSOP main event, you can't change your Pokerstars Icon more than once. I'm sure they let Joe Hachem update his icon. :)


This is such a bummer. When I first signed up on PokerStars, I used my new born daughter's picture. I thought this was a cute picture and I really like it.




Now that I've been on the site, I want to update the picture with either a newer picture of my daughter or a new icon. My daughter is seven months old now and needs a new picture. I would also like to publicize my blog with this URL.


I hope Pokerstars will change this feature so that you can update your icon once a while. I can understand limiting it, you wouldn't want anyone to update it it every day. It sounds like the pokerstars review the images, but to limit the poker players to change it only once is bad customer service.

Current bankroll

FTP: $202.00 + 1/$26 satellite token
Pokerstars: $125.66

Live: $300.00

No comments: