I've increase my bankroll on pokerstars to $100, but i'm struggling with it later at night. I get impatient and try to outdraw or just play my card and not expect players to be tricky.
There are three poker podcasts on my ipod that I really like to listen to when I'm walking around:
- Lord Admiral Card Club
- from Toronto, Dr Pauly, and Columbo's One Minute Mysteries are great.
- Joe Average Poker show
- A Poker show from Sirius Satellite System, two professionals grinders
- The Circuit from Card Player Magazine.
- With co-host Mike Matusow, a good show with good guests.
Denver Poker tour trip report
Junior's Sports / formerly Famous Door II
On Thursday, I went to Junior's Sports to play. I play tight and I was thinking about my table image. When I raise big i wouldn't get any action, I assume it's because they knew I had something good when I played, I think I should have done two things.
1) Played more marginal hands like 78o when it made sense. 3-4 callers.
2) Slow played AA's so that they didn't expect such a good starting hand.
3) Raise big with 67s or 78s, to mix things up more.
FTP: $202.00 + 1/$26 satellite token