Friday, March 03, 2006

Bankroll, Poker Podcasts, Junior's Sports and Table Image.

I've increase my bankroll on pokerstars to $100, but i'm struggling with it later at night. I get impatient and try to outdraw or just play my card and not expect players to be tricky.



There are three poker podcasts on my ipod that I really like to listen to when I'm walking around:



Denver Poker tour trip report
Junior's Sports / formerly Famous Door II


On Thursday, I went to Junior's Sports to play. I play tight and I was thinking about my table image. When I raise big i wouldn't get any action, I assume it's because they knew I had something good when I played, I think I should have done two things.
1) Played more marginal hands like 78o when it made sense. 3-4 callers.
2) Slow played AA's so that they didn't expect such a good starting hand.
3) Raise big with 67s or 78s, to mix things up more.



Current bankroll
FTP: $202.00 + 1/$26 satellite token
Pokerstars: $102.48

Live: $300.00

No comments: