Tuesday, June 30, 2009

06/30 @215


I gained a pound this week. I'm not too happy about that. I haven't been eating as well as I want to. We went to the Renaissance Fair this week and I had a turkey leg and some ice cream. And last night I ate too much for desert (fruit and fudgesycles), but that was just my normal eating during the week. I also had pork ribs last week. So, not good.

I'm happy with my exercise, I'm able to run almost 6 miles in a hour and I feel really good about that. I burned 1000 calories on Sunday by just running for an hour.

I've adjusted my goals. I think 175 is probably too low of a goal, so I've adjusted it to 185. If I hit 185, I would be 4 lbs less than overweight. Based on my projections I would hit that goal weight in mid-November. I think my HDL's would be good as well.

Current Weight: 215lbs

No comments: