Monday, August 28, 2006

Bankroll update 8/28

Taking a Break, slowly growing

My bankroll has increased a little, I've taken a break from poker for a few weeks, while I was on vacation and started a new assignment at work. In terms of poker, I've just concentrated on playing patiently and waiting for things to happen. I also started playing some sit-n-go's on FTP to get some Satellite tokens. I want to build my $26 tokens to about 10-20 and then attempt ot get some $75 tokens.

I also played some live $1-2 NL in Niagara Falls NY. I played well when I limited my game to a few hours. I was so happy to play NL live and I can't wait to go back.

Funny clip from GSN's High Stakes Poker.



Current bank roll
Full Tilt Poker: $549.15 + 3/$26 satellite token
Pokerstars: $117.44
PartyPoker: $0.00
Live: $100.00

No comments: