Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Weight Loss: Much better


This week, I felt much better, I lost 3 lbs over the week and I felt like I did much better.

It's nice when you get on the scale on the first time you read it it says 228.5, but then you check it again and it says 229. It's like you're cheating for next week. I'm almost out of the obese range (>227). The BMI measure what your ideal weight should be it's simple your weight divided by your height. The BMI categories are:

  • obesity > 30
  • overweight = 25 - 29.9
  • normal = 18.5 - 24.9.
So for me:
  • obesity > 227 lbs
  • overweight = 189 - 227 lbs
  • normal = 175 lbs (23.1)
I've adjusted my goal weight, It's still 1.5 lbs a week, but I've matched it to this week's weight. I'm still on track for my goals. So maybe next week, i won't be obese anymore. :)

Weight: 229 lbs

No comments: